Sunday, December 8, 2013

Big news

Big news. We have a tooth!!..on the bottom. That's a big thing, right? I think it is!! Our little chomping boy, you can definitely feel it when he gets a hold of your finger now.
Don't worry, he uses my breast for milk, not as a teether. It always seems like when you tell anyone that your baby has teeth, they jump to the conclusion that you should be weaning. Madeline nursed for 17-18 months and never bit me, hopefully I'll get this lucky with Joseph, as well. Getting them these nutrients for as long as possible is what I think about, not what people think about a baby walking about to you and nursing.
Anyway, one tooth so far!! I'm sure another is close behind...usually is.
We have been going through a little bit of a rough patch...an ear infection and teething. What does this mean for our night?? We usually have a little visitor in our bed by the morning. I felt like a zombie this morning....and the bed is calling me now, in case there's a possibility I get even less sleep tonight.... I hope not.
My husband is awesome though...taking the kids on while I catch up on sleep.

We had a SNOW day!!! It was supposed to be a dusting then freezing rain, but we ended up getting over 6 inches. Joshua and I took Madeline out in the snow and we had a blast. If Joseph didn't have an ear infection, he would have been bundled and right there with us! Instead, he stayed inside with his sick Daddy.
I love the snow, making everything look so bright and fresh...our children obviously have that snow love too.









No comments:

Post a Comment