Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Let's play a little game....

Alright. It's been a while....I'm not busy or anything. Not at all.

Let's play a little game.
I'd like to call it "Am I talking to the labradoodle or the 2 yr old boy?"

"Don't eat tissues!!"
"Don't pee there!!"
"We don't put our 'tail' in people's faces!!"
"Don't eat things out of the pile I'm sweeping!"
"Don't drink out of a puddle on the ground outside....or inside if there happens to be one!"
"Don't bite tires off the toy cars!"
"Don't lick the window...or the floor...or people"
"Don't take things out of the trash"
"Don't shred toilet paper all over the floor!"
"Get down from the table!"
"Don't run outside alone!"
"Stop chasing Madeline"
"Don't bite, be easy"
"Out of the toilet!"


The two yr old. These are all things I've said to the two yr old. And most of them just today.
I rephrase in a more positive way, but you get the picture.
This boy keeps me on my toes.....
Oh, and we always dress in orange in public....it's easiest for me to find in a crowd. He has disappeared more times than I'd like to admit.








No comments:

Post a Comment