Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lifetime movie

Yeah, so I just sat here for two hours, creating my free photo book because the code ends today. Once I finished, at 11:58 pm, my code did not work for the book that I created. Super.

I also ended up getting completely engrossed in a Lifetime movie...something I normally do not do. Why are Lifetime movies so dark and disturbing? This one was called, "Baby Snatcher"...damn, they go right in, no messing around.haha.

Hmmm...what else? I wasted my night on a non-free photo book and Lifetime movie. Pretty lame.

I'm having trouble getting things done lately. Like even simple tasks...the house is suffering. I think I have let the "new baby" excuse kind of take over. Although, I did finish up some outside projects today, so that felt empowering. I'm going to try to take back the house...nap times are only so long, but I will try my best!

I also have projects waiting for me. Why isn't there more time in the day?

This guy doesn't lay back anymore....he even pulls himself up in his swing.


Caught a frog during nap time.

Madeline was excited about that....



Loves his Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment