Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm here

I'm here..newborns are just time consuming. Well, maybe not right now [during the day], but I have a night owl. I'm working on Joseph's birth story, oh, by the way, his name is Joseph Anthony, named after his father, grandfathers and great grandfathers...a very strong family name that I hope he will carry on one day. A name that holds a special place in our hearts. Yeah, so the birth story should be ready by tonight...maybe even complete with a video. *big smile*

Anthony had to take Joseph to the lab at 7am this morning to get his billi rubin levels drawn and then off to the pediatrician at 9:30. He has a touch of jaundice, but is currently sunbathing at the back door.

And enjoying some rest, considering he didn't get any last night. But, other than that, we have a very healthy guy here. He weighed in at 8lbs 12oz and 21 inches...apparently we make big, strong babies.

I am so glad to have all the help that I do right now....even though they will not let me do ANYTHING!! I'm feeling great, honestly. I really am going to miss them when they're gone.
Three people changing a diaper...that is priceless. But, we're all terrified of his circumcision.

My milk came in at full force, so while they were away this morning, I had to pump already...before I were to explode. Um...3 days in and 4 ounces? I was made to make milk.haha.


I had a nice morning with Madeline while they were at the pediatrician though, she really missed me while I was away.
A special breakfast of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and over an hour a playdough fun!


Anthony ended up taking Madeline to Dutch Wonderland today and they are having a blast!!!






I'm so glad they got a Daddy/Maddie day today. Although, since yesterday, Madeline has been saying, "I love my little brother" and she cannot stop kissing him. It is such a sweet sight.

 
Alright, now to work on that birth story!! Hope you get through it! I'll be sure to break it up with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment