Thursday, April 7, 2011

Every day is Saturday night in my mind...

Madeline laughed today...not a smile...a belly laugh...THRICE! Yep, the first time I sneezed, she laughed, I screamed, she looked shocked. So I try to make her do it again right away... I pretend to sneeze, she laughs, I scream, again she's shocked by my reaction [so I should probably work on that]. I sprint to get the phone, frantically dial Anthony's number so he can hear and then she doesn't do it. I hang up, say something normal like "You're making me out to be one of those crazy Moms" and there it was again, a laugh! I dash downstairs like a mad woman, grab the video camera, run back upstairs, turn on the camera, repeat what I said annnnd NOTHING....just 5 straight minutes of me talking crazy and Madeline sucking on her shirt, not even cracking a smile, Like this...
NICE.

Yeah, so I find that I relate a lot of things I see or hear while I'm out to SNL skits. But, my husband does it too, so we're either both crazy [which is possible] or this is a completely normal thing to do.
Like this lady in Babies R Us today, she was a Penelope. Someone  asked about Madeline and what ever I said she would try to top it in a ridiculously extreme way.

Or when someone says something is "Pretty Cool" I automatically think of the Miley Cyrus skit.

Or you're having a conversation with someone and they say "yeah, what's up with that?", THIS song gets in my head....[wait until Keenan sings it]


And this is just naming a few. MY mind is a crazy thing.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment