Friday, April 8, 2011

Fridge Pope

My little burrito!! That's what I call my little Madeline when she's all swaddled up and ready for bed, but I'm actually referring to my lunch here. Yep, once each week [especially during lent] we have been having a Mexican night and I make extra black beans and rice so I can make a meatless burrito on Fridays...then I realized I use beef broth to make the beans and chicken broth to make the rice.  Fridge Pope is not happy.....

Well, you know what Mr. Pope? I'm not happy with you either! But, that's for another time, I prefer to keep it light and squishy. So yeah, I keep the Pope on the fridge. Anthony thought it was strange when we moved in together and I put him on the fridge, but that's where I have always put the Pope picture. I'll admit, I liked looking at PJP2 every time I went to get a refreshment more than Ben, but he's still "The Pope". PJP2 just looked like such a nice guy, one you could kick it with.....


And Pope Ben just looks creepy....

But, I guess he can't help it.


I woke up this morning feeling pretty crappy, like strep throat crappy. Then it went away and now it is back. I was going back and forth with if I should go to the Dr or not, but I think I just feel horrible because I cannot take anything. Well, not anything good, while I'm nursing. But, it's all worth it for this cutie pie.
Hehe. That's her Bumbo seat, she loves it and it helps strengthen her neck muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment