Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love my baby's ears

So, Anthony definitely just told me I should go buy a new pair of shoes tomorrow. I cannot confirm or deny if he was sleeping when he said it, but he definitely said it. These are simply adorable and I'm quite sure they will look cute with my dress for the Baptism on Sunday.

If this offends you, it shouldn't. It is my opinion and if my opinion offends you, don't read my blog.
When I first found out we were having a girl all of these wonderful girly things popped in my head...dresses, flowers, bows, shoes, earrings. I just knew I would get her ears peirced the second I could! After she was born, every time I thought about it, it made me physically ill. I thought it was just because of the pain, like with the shot today, but it goes much deeper than that. Although I must say...if I feel bad over shots that would make me feel SO much worse knowing that it would hurt her for my viewing pleasure.[even if it only hurts for a second, a second is enough for me] So, I sat down and thought about it. Those cute little ears are Madeline's cute little ears, it should be her decision.  That innocent little baby body will only be like that for so long, then she will want to paint her nails, wear make-up, dye her hair, the fun list of girl things goes on and on.... I want to keep that innocence that she has right now for as long as I can. I love my baby's ears just the way they are. ::nibble nibble::
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment