Thursday, April 7, 2011

My extreme lesson FAIL

So, Anthony loves to clip coupons and save money...me, not so much. I do love the saving money part, just not the coupon clipping. Plus, I always forget to use them or they don't have the product or something along those lines. They usually end up crumbled up in the bottom of my purse.
Well, last night Anthony sees that the show Extreme Couponing is on, so he decides we should watch it to get some pointers. And 5 minutes into the show we see that this is actually a disease that people have. They spend 6 hours a day finding coupons, have an entire grocery store of mass amounts of the same products over flowing in their house (almost like hoarders), spend the whole day going to different stores for the best deal and even PAY for coupons sometimes. Yeah, it's a disease or addiction, just with saving money.
Anthony's coupon lesson= FAIL. Although, I would LOVE to get him this novelty button.

No comments:

Post a Comment