Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Family is an amazing thing

Today was a good day...the contractions gave me a break. I REALLY REALLLLLY needed that break. I had some last night, but sleeping on my knees and elbows (almost in child's pose) helped so much. They made my scar burn like crazy, so I'm thinking the head has moved down some more.
We went to the chiro for [hopefully] the last time or so he thinks! Seriously, he told Anthony that I adjusted so much easier today so he believes labor will come on within 24 hours. He hit pressure points and also demonstrated a technique for Anthony to use on me during labor. We are not going to hold him to that, but as we were leaving, Anthony said to me, "If that guy is right, we are sending him a hefty fruit basket." BAH HA HA.
Oh, and my crazy husband wanted to come home with one of these......
[well, not this week, considering they're only 3 weeks old]
Yeah, a newborn, toddler and puppy..that sounds like a blast! ha.

Anyway, my contractions came back after the adjustment. I *think* they feel different...more radiating from front to back. We shall see over the next few days! The baby has also been SO active since. 
I will labor this baby soon...I just know it!

Madeline is in her glory. We have help every day. She has been waking up asking who is coming today. Family is an amazing thing. I am so grateful for the help and the company. It means so much to us and I know that no matter how this ends, they will be here to help me along the way. 


No pictures of Be-pop and Pap because they do a lot of chasing....Madeline LOVES that.haha.

And I just love this......
Story time with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment