Wednesday, May 15, 2013

it was worth it

Being nine months pregnant with a toddler is exhausting. Honestly, it was all good until about a week ago...now I take a trip to the store or pick up toys and I'm DONE...like about to pass the heck out done.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not done being pregnant. I actually need this little girl/guy to stay in there for at least another week. We still need to get a little more prepared.
What I am done with is the pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel. During the day, my fingers go numb while washing my hair, shaving my legs, drying my hair, brushing my teeth, using my phone, cutting up fruit, writing anything, typing, well, you get the point. At night, pains shoot from my fingers up to my shoulders.
I'm also done with lack of sleep I get. When I have to roll over at night because of hip, arm and finger shooting pains, I'm up for a good hour afterwards and this happens at least 4-5 times. No wonder I'm so exhausted.
I'm definitely done with the shooting sensation when it feels like the baby is just going to fall out. Although, that would be nice if it worked out that way.
My family is done with my lack of patience. Honestly, everything annoys me lately and it's kind of hard to control.
Joshua even asked me how much longer tonight. Not much longer, I can make it, but can they? haha.

I will say that my body feels phenomenal right now since I had a chiropractor appointment this afternoon. So, maybe I will sleep better tonight. Madeline was so excited to go to the "back doctor" that she asked about it from the time I told her at breakfast until 2pm when we left. She absolutely loves it there. Probably because they let her come and go as she pleases...even in their home. It was an extra exciting appointment today when we pulled up and saw their peacock on the swing set. Then we were able to hold 4 day old lab puppies. Seriously, I would live with these people.

 
   



Then, I stopped by Whole Foods and they had the cannoli shells in! I wanted to hug the bakery lady as she filled my shells and added extra chocolate chips. Madeline, on the other hand, was acting like a maniac, due to her lack of a nap. But, it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment