Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's all becoming real, folks.

I'm sitting here eating a [leftover from last night's dinner] celebratory steak and potato [almost] lunch. Just came from the Drs and he seems to think the baby is now head down...I teared up. He told me not to be 100% confident in that, but he tends to be a negative nelly very honest, so um, I'm totally positive that he is right...not letting one negative thought that he may be wrong into my head. I felt a huge weight lift off of my shoulders when he was down by my pelvis and said "this definitely feels like a head". However, I will get a second opinion from my chiro this afternoon..which I will be taking Madeline to since it seems so open and kid-friendly, plus what the heck else am I going to do with her? But, ultimately I am scheduled for an ultrasound on Monday with my favorite Dr to double check this.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that is pulling for me, messaging me, thinking vertex baby thoughts, letting me vent, giving me suggestions, prayers and thinking positive for me. Thank you all so much.

So, why does Madeline love going to the Drs with me so much?? She seriously screamed "YAY!" when I got her out of bed and said we had a Dr appointment to go to...little weirdo.
Oh, Anthony also questioned when we should leave for the hospital that is 45 minutes to an hour away...answer: when the contractions are consistent and last for 1 minute.
It's all becoming real, folks.


BOOM, BOOM, POW!

No comments:

Post a Comment