Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Family

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my recent I AM STRONG post. 16/17 was a very trying time in my life, but don't get me wrong, I have an AMAZING family. A family that celebrates every holiday in the most joyous way that everyone wishes they were at our parties. A family that accepts everyone with open arms. A family that loves like no other. A family that would drop everything to come help you then take you to lunch...thank you for yesterday, Memom and Bepop. A family that not only comes to help, but comes bearing gifts of bagels, strawberries, blueberries, pretty much everything you love...and also always sends you home with food when you go there. A family that will help you through your problems instead of dismissing them. A family that sticks together no matter what. A family that I wish I could share with everyone that isn't as lucky as us. A family that you can feel the love in their hugs, the care in their words and the fun in their company.

We am so blessed to have this amazing family. Each and every one of us is so lucky to have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment